Friday, January 10, 2014

FLORAL BOTANICA

You couldn't imagine my excitement when I got my hands on this Saints and Secrets Floral Botanica Playsuit! I fell in love with this magical floral printed piece the minute I saw it, and while I am sometimes wary of bold, colorful or busy prints on me, I had not a doubt in my mind about this one! The milky white base breaks up this beautiful botanical rainbow so well. It so light and comfortable for the warmer days! and how cute is the frill detailing along the bottom of the shorts - just another one of those extra details that make something all the more better, like the chocolate that's sprinkled on top of the heavenly froth of your cappuccino!!
 
This is a great piece to be worn either day, over your bathers or with some stylish sandals, a floppy hat maybe, and of course some over-size sunglasses, or night with some killer heels and statement yet subtle clutch, I thought my perspex clutch was the perfect addition, its a statement in itself but it's simplicty does not distract from the gorgeous details of the playsuit. Along with my clear box clutch I'm dressing it up with my favourite lace up Tony Bianco 'Aileen' heels.
 
I don't think this one will even make it to a coat hanger in my wardrobe before the summer is out, now, where did I leave my hat..
 
xx
 







 
 
Saints and Secrets Floral Botanica Jumpsuit via Maximum Agencies, @maximumagencies, @saintsandsecrets.
Perspex Clutch - M.VE Boutique http://www.mveboutique.com/
 

XX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment