Sunday, January 5, 2014

ANIMAL ANTICS

 
And so with the the flick over of one number to another, the tick of and arm on our clocks, we say goodbye to one year and hello to another! - and with that I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year and hope that all of you have had a refreshing, vibrant and healthy start to your 2014!

While I am currently taking a short break myself at our beach house, where plenty of inspiring and motivating reading, tea drinking, beach walking, exercising and rejuvenating is happening, I'm still ensuring my toes are dipped, not only into the salty, cleansing sea water by my front door, but into the new year whirl-wind of fashion!

So while I am slightly disappointed by the summer weather so far, despite sporting my first faint, tan lines today, I'm not at all disappointed by the fact that I can still run jeans like these! and while I couldn't decide whether to top them off with a casual spin and keep the Con's rocking, or glam them up with these óldie-but-goodie' Camilla Skovgaard heels, I am certainly - '#sorrynotsorry' - to be in this delicious leaopard print denim. Topped with my favourite style tank for the season, racer back style, and some cute fine, gold jewellery to complete and easy look!

Welcome to year everyone and hope this inspires you to get a litte more adventurous next time you reach for your old jeans! I'm off for more reading, sunbaking and another sunny evening on my beach balcony! It's my birthday tomorrow so I need to get lots of rest tonight before a big day of shopping til I'm dropping!! Enjoy xx








 
Jeans - Finders Keepers via @Maximumagencies
 
xx

1 comment:

  1. What brand is the eye earring from? Thanks in advance! x

    ReplyDelete