Sunday, November 24, 2013

SPOT THE SPOT

So if I didn't stress enough in my 'Top Summer Picks' that I'm actually obsessing over leopard shoes right now, then don't let it be of a surprise to you if you see these popping up from now on! I can't believe I almost forgot I had these amazing white leopard pumps (Tony Bianco of course) from last winter season, after all this longing I have been doing for all these leopard print shoes that are floating around! and what better way to bring them back to life than teaming with some black on black textures!
 
Keeping it mellow today and teaming down the leopard with some nice summer knitwear and funky croc leather-look shorts. Knitwear against leather is probably one of my favourite mixes, and I like to make it work all year round. Sporting today my new 'Indigo Long knitted Tank' from Evan Evina http://www.evan-evina.com/, probably the perfect summer all-rounder knitted top!, sleeveless and longer in length (so it'll be perfect for slipping on over some bikini's at the beach.. but back to right now, because unfortunately its still not beach weather yet and I'm just a little impatiently eager about it at the moment) I've gone for a slouchy tuck-in with these cool new croc-like-leather shorts, and a light, bold shoulder blazer. I love this kind of outfit, when textures clash and combine to give interest and depth and just one bold addition such as this shoe is all you need to spice it up!  Add a good little tote into the mix, oh and don't forget the lovely wind-blown hair, no not the kind you envy over in video clips, but more like the 'I really did do my hair this morning, and then I walked outside' kind... *sigh*
 
All in all, as I always say, bad hair day or not you can't go wrong with black!...  and leopard shoes! And as for this tank, I think I might need to get myself the white one, anything good in black is always even better in white ;)..
 
ENJOY
xx
 








 
 
XX
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment