Monday, December 23, 2013

SAFARI SUN FT. SASH AND CO

So it's no secret now that I do love leopard print, and this Reverse cape from Sash and Co was a perfect new addition to my wardrobe, not to mention finally a piece of clothing that I could satisfyingly say was not too short for me! Boy oh Boy will this one get you some attention! and that it should! - it's gorgeously light and 'flowy', I love the cut out detail in the back, another detail I'm a big sucker for! and because Melbourne hasn't been putting on the best start to summer, it's the perfect addition to some shorts and a tank when there's still a tiny chill about the air!
 
Anything that gives a basic outfit an extra edge is welcome in my wardrobe, and this leopard print was the cherry on top for my basic black ensemble, along with my 'shoe of summer' - Aileen by Tony Bianco - I'm already imagining all the days spent at the beach throwing this on over some bathers and along with a big floppy hat and some sunnies!
 











Leopard Cape - Sash and Co http://www.sashandco.com.au/ 
 
 
 
XX

1 comment:

  1. i adore your style! definitely one of my fave blogs xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete