Sunday, December 1, 2013

HATS, BAGS AND LEOPARD SHOES.




 
Well I said it wouldn't be long until I got my feet back into these leopard points again, only this time I wanted it to be with more statement and more detail and for this outfit i slipped into them without a second thought, I knew they were mean't to be. I've been in love with both this amazing corsetted leather top by MLM Label, and this incredible cut-out pencil skirt by Maurie and Eve since the day I laid eyes on both, and so bringing them together seemed only natural!
 
I did also say how much of a lover I am for texture clashing and so this delicate and dainty skirt with it's cut out detail is the perfect hue for some bold, hard leather. I love that the plunging neck of the top with its harsh angles is perfectly balanced by this type of skirt, although the under-lay is short the longer length of the overlay keeps this outfit from being on the wrong side of revealing!
 
My oversized floppy hat and flat leather clutch are the perfect accents. This is the one of the most versatile clutches and although thin it fits all the essentials! I love taking mine around sometimes when I just can't be bothered with a bag! Get yours now at Tony Bianco online http://www.tonybianco.com.au/categories/leather-handbags/kanye.html
I'm also very excited to finally be able to wear my hats now that we are actually getting some beautiful sunny weather - thank you Melbourne and we wouldn't mind if you stuck around for a while! - The bigger the better I feel with hats and this one was certainly a valuable investment, it ties everything together, now excuse me while I enjoy some more of this sunshine!







 
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment