Sunday, November 10, 2013

SHADES OF WHITE

I always love a modern twist to an outfit, something to add that little punch of chic or simplicity, but today I'm feeling particularly drawn to less-is-more idea. Embellishment and detail is beautiful in itself, but sometimes you just want that clean-cut, effortlessly chic look, and now that we are into the season of drawn out sunsets and brigth, cheery days (well supposedly anyway, I don't know about you but I'm feeling like I'm still in winter some days!) nothing, to me, says 'çontemporary-chic' more than clean, crisp, white.
 
I'm going for a favourite here with white on white, in my Aubrey Dress by Out With Audrey, and these Wolf Online velcro sandals to keep a more relaxed feeling about this ensemble. To modernise the look I like to add some cool accents with these clear frame sunglasses, which I'm im all about for summer this year! - Just to throw a little something different into the regular mix of bold black cat-eyes, tortoise frames and the ever-reliable aviator! I'm also sporting this amazing rose-gold arm cuff, which I recently hunted down after much late night internet trawling (someting that I also do way to often). I was so excited to finally get my hands (or should I say arms!) on this, as I have quickly formed an obsession over interesting and amazing body jewellery - it's so different and adds so much statement to a clean outfit. I love the rose gold, as much as yellow gold is lovely, I've always been a 'Silver-Person' as such, and have only more recently ventured out to the gold-side, so I think rose gold is the best alternative for me at the moment, plus I love the colour and think it definitely has the perfect tone to accompany this outfit.
 









No comments:

Post a Comment