Sunday, October 27, 2013

THE OUTFIT EDITION - NO.3

Its that time again - where I have been straining my eyes open in the late hours of the night -  before I realise just how late it actually is! Time really does fly when you're having fun - and creating these little outfit plans is definitely one of my favourite 'winding down time' hobbies! Gathering inspiration by day from new purchases, new season brand collections, latest trends or amazing pieces I happen to stumble across somewhere amongst the fashion-laden world of social media as well as from friends, fellow bloggers, even customers at work - and of course just generally from the millions of things I fall in love with!!
 
So here is some new ones I have put together, which you may or may not have already seen via my Instagram account. Some of the things I am all-over-like-a-rash right now - leopard prints, Sass and Bide (yes, just for something different), new spring/summer colour palettes, body jewellery, cool casual shoes, flute skirts and clear frame sunglasses!
 
Enjoy!
XX
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment