Saturday, April 27, 2013

MANNING CARETLL:THOSE PANTS

The 'Loaded with Music' pants by MANNING CARTELL, well what else can I say other than AH-MAZING. These are my most favourite pair of pants out of any that I have ever owned! The thick but flexible neoprene like material is so comfortable, and with a high rise waist they accentuate and flatter the body!
 

 
These pants pretty much speak for themselves! They don't need much to create and amazing outfit especially with their eye catching pant-splatter pattern, I like to keep the rest simple as these pants are always the statement piece in the outfit but no matter what they are worn with, they are guaranteed to bring you compliments!! ;)
 
For the main outfit here I have chosen, again, a winter inspired look which could be worn through the day or out at night for dinner and drinks! That's the beauty of these pants, they will get you from day to night ;). I've styled them with my all-time-favourite winter chunky knit 'The Trademark Knit' by Sass and Bide. This piece is also amazing, it's a couple of seasons old now but I get it back out every winter without fail! Keeping it simple down bottom with a classic pair of Tony Bianco 'Buci' peep toe pumps to complete the look..
 



 




 
 
Here's some of my other outfits featuring these amazing pants..


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment