Monday, December 30, 2013

TEE'S PLEASE

Is there anything easier than some shorts, a cool T and your favourite cons?  - probably not, and with all the Christmas/New Year rush and hustle and bustle, I've been all about quick, simple and cool. My new Imonni Leopard I tee hits the spot over a plain tee, and with my fav croc leather look shorts and cons, I'm ready for anything! We all want to send out the year with a bang, but with time not on my side this end of the year, I'm keeping it simple to wrap up what's been an interesting year!
 
I'm sure there have been many smiles, laughs, tears, hugs, fun, ups and downs for all of us and it's scary to think yet another whole year has passed us by with the blink of an eye - no rhyme intended - I can safely say I have lots of exciting styling still to come in the new year plus lots more exciting things, but I wouldn't have been able to do it without all you beautiful followers and readers, who have laughed with me, been inspired by me and also inspired myself, who have written beautiful, kind and encouraging words to me, who have followed from the beginning or only just recently, I must say a very, very big thank you to all of you for your continuous style love and support! - you are the best! - I hope everyone had a wonderful and merry Christmas and I am wishing each and every one of you out there a very happy and safe new year with plenty of celebrations tonight!! - Happy 2013 everyone!
 







 
 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment