Sunday, December 8, 2013

SKIN DELICIOUS

Not only am I partial to any kind of natrual or organic skincare these days, but I love even more when it's made with genuine love and thought for the environment around us. Too many people don't realise how many harmful and environmentally UN-friendly a lot of their day-today skin care and beauty products are, or just how much better their skin and bodies can feel by switching over to some of the more gentle options. As someone who has begun the slow process of elimination of old beauty and skincare products, in the way to make room for better, more natural ones, there is admittedly some trialling involved before finding the ones that are right for you, but I see this as part of the fun!
 

 
 
Recently I have been lucky enough to treat my skin to some gorgeous natural products from Meiskin. I began seeing these little beauties popping up everywhere, and not only beautifully packaged - those 'I love the look of this so much I don't want to use it' moments - and in the most gorgeous pastel colours, Meiskin products are all formulated using ingredients like certified organic oils as well as cold-pressed pure (high-grade) essential oils, not to mention all of their products are paraben-free, not tested on animals and are Aussie made!
 
Thanks to the lovely and generous team at Meiskin, I have been sampling my first two products over the past few weeks, 'Karamel Kreme' tanning cream and 'Mani Hands' hand cream.
Firstly, I have to say I have been on the hunt for a great, quick, natural tanning cream for a while now, I have tried my fair share of fake tan products in the past, commercial and a few more natural ones, and while there are some I have come to accept and enjoy the results off, I'll be the first to admit I do get sick of the smell, the stained hands, the price and now after much more research and education on the effects of their ingredients, I am a lot more reluctant to continue using them. I really fell in love with this one after just one use! Instant golden colour, absolutely no hints of that 'fake-tan' smell, and left my skin feeling really soft and radiant, like its name, I literally felt as though I was rubbing caramel into my skin! I was also suprisingly delighted by how many people, including strangers, commented on what nice 'çolour' I had, that's definitely a sign of a good tan!
I have also been using the Mani Hands hand cream. A saviour to my hands! I have forever been envious of other girls beautifully manicured and subtle skinned hands and feel that I have unfortunately always been troubled by dry hands and nails, especially around my cuticles, and since increasing the amount of weights in my exercise regimes over time, I also found my hands becoming a lot more suseptable to those nasty 'gym-hand's' with rough dry spots around the tops of my palms, which, lets be honest, no one likes the look of dry hands and to make matters worse, working back in retail at the moment has exposed my paws to even more rough and tumble. Again, I have used my fair share of hand creams, and probably not nearly enough, but I must adamit I became sick of being left with greasy hands - not ideal for when you're on the run, or handling clothes, hot coffee cups, pens and all related day to day items! - In the most gorgeous mint green colour, mani hands is really rich yet light and soaks in quickly, it leaves my hands feeing super soft and almost like they've been airbrushed!  I was also glad to find that I could enjoy the benefits of it without having to apply it three times a day! - again, also convenient when you're using a small 'fits-only-the-absolute-essentials' hanbag, or when you run out the door and forget forget it, or when you're working all day and just don't have time to reapply until you collapse in bed that night!




 
 
I am definitely one happy chappy with the results of Meiskin and I can''t wait to try some more of their range! (Am really excited about their Áfter Physique post workout cream too!). Their products would also make beautiful gifts for someone you love this christmas too guys and at comletely affordable prices I guarantee you will end up treating yourself to some too!
 
Check out the full range here http://www.meiskin.com.au/

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment