Sunday, October 13, 2013

TEAM YEEZY: OUT WITH AUDREY

It was only a matter of time before I finally made up my mind and joined a team with one of this years most sought after pieces, team t-shirts, and so I joined forces with newly established online boutique 'Out with Audrey' to get my 'Yeezy' on.
 
If you haven't already heard of them, Out with Audrey is an online fashion boutique, bringing you some of the seasons hottest trends quicker than you can repost of photo of them to IG!
Much like me, Out with Audrey believe in creating your own individual style, no matter how popular the piece or pieces you're rocking, everyone rocks it differently, everyone brings a bit of their own personality to their look and that's what makes fashion so interesting!
When it comes to my style, I can sometimes best describe it as a bag of mixed lollies! Some days I love dresses and heels, some days I love rocking my sportswear and some days I love nothing more than a good old denim and tee combo! and my latest spin on that is with my fab new 'Yeezy' team tee courtesy of the gorgeous Out with Audrey team. It was one of those days where ripped jeans and white accents were the only way to go.
 
See my first collaboration look styled for Out with Audrey here along with my Ziggy denim ripped jeans and Wolf Online shoes. Stay tuned to see more of my styling for OWA and be quick to get over and get yourself some super cool pieces! http://www.outwithaudrey.com.au
Make sure you're following us on IG too to keep up to date with what pieces we are loving!!
 
xx
 













 
www.outwithaudrey.com.au - @outwithaudrey
 
photos by @_stephward
 
XX 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment