Sunday, September 8, 2013

ALL THAT NOIR

Featuring just some of the pieces from Maurie and Eve's amazing Spring 2013 collection which I was stoked to get my hands on! - I don't know about anyone else but I am still obsessing over 'scuba' pieces. Two of the comfiest items I currently own and featured here the 'Confusion Scuba Top' and 'Passion Scuba Legging' both in black, have been seeing me through the end of winter and well into the beginning of spring!
 
Dropped hem lines, swing skirts and plenty of scuba material - this Maurie and Eve collection has been once of absolute favourites by far. Being a M&E fan from way back, in fact if I remember correctly I based my year 12 final Visual Communications and Design folio on M&E! - now that's going back a while, a little too long ago for my liking, time flies too quickly these days! - anyway every new collection is leaving me even more in awe and lust than the previous! - love the amazing work by the gorgeous girls behind Maurie and Eve. I always feel there is a humble sense of true Aussie style among their original prints, sophisticated colour palettes and stylish, on trend designs. A little something different comes with every collection yet still whole-heartedly embraces the Maurie and Eve brand.
 
So, my first look with these two pieces - super easy to style in so many ways with their classic and modern simplicity, cool, casual street-wear inspired Noir look, teaming the pieces with a little bit of leather, my favourite beanie and some dark sunnies to add that extra tough bang!
 
xx
 













 
 
Shop these amazing Maurie and Even pieces and more now at www.maurieandeve.com
Shoes and Sunglasses by Tony Bianco www.tonybianco.com
Bag by Alexander Wang
Jacket by sportsgirl
Beanie by Cotton On.
 
Photography By: Anitra wells - IG: @anitra_w
 
XX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment